Hey there! A few new features have been added to Transformania Time! Below is a quick break-down of everything!
- First, a quick bug-fix for Donna - she should no longer drop her runes prior to her defeat. Her pet dropping was a mechanic before runes were even considered, so she has been updated to account for this.
- Second, this month for the holidays, we have brought back Valentine - in a sense. He's run afoul of a cruel curse, turning him into Lady Krampus. He functions similarly to how he did before, but be wary of some of his things! He also comes with a few unique things which cannot be acquired elsewhere in game. Two Christmas-themed forms can be received by talking to him. He also will drop a unique item that comes with it some exclusive abilities.
- Third, a new tool to rename soul-bound items has been introduced. If you have a soul-bound item, you can visit Karin to see about getting them renamed! Please review the rules on that page and let us know if you have any questions.
- Fourth, speaking of questions, in the Game News page, the misc links have been updated. 'Message Judoo' has been replaced with 'Ask Question,' which will send a message to the moderators. Please do not use this to report bugs or players. Discord and the in-game reporting for players should continued to be used as normal.
Alpha Round 69 has ended. Congratulations to Martha Keene for spending the most time in a theme form (animate) and having the most theme spells cast to completion! It looks like she takes the cake!
For most theme spells cast to completion, second place goes to Nadia Ayers, with third place going to Silver Fischer!
For spending the most time in a theme form (animate), second place goes to Jackie Pope, with third place going to Molly Carmona!
Out of all of the theme forms, inanimate or animate, Red Rose spent the most time over-all in an appropriate form. That's just the way the cookie crumbles!
The game will now be put into chaos!
Alpha Round 69 has started! Isn't that a fun number? You know what is also fun? Gorging on treats! This round's theme is 'Food for Thought!' So, charge up your brains on carbohydrates and get ready to start slinging some sugary spells!
What kind of win do you want to gun for? Perhaps you knead to amass an army of yourself to take over. Maybe you just want to roll with it and zap anyone and everyone you can. There are lots of ways one can bring home a sweet victory. Whatever the case, winner bakes all!
- Delicious Cupcake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Cake Dragon
- Cupcake Demon
- Chibi Patissiere
(Round wins for themes are going to be a little different going forward. While they are similar to achievements, we've been planning on theme-based badges. While this system is not yet ready, a lot of things are being recorded. There is no 'gun for one thing' win this round. Play with any of the aforementioned things as you like. You can bet your biscuit there are at least five ways to achieve a round win. Think of it like Civilization! Multiple people can receive a victory this round. If this doesn't work, we can always fall back to PVP or normal achievement-based wins.)
We're looking to narrow down a few things for the next round. As this month is Thanksgiving for a number of folks, it'd probably be best to theme things for more foodie-related things. With that in mind, the next round will be.. Food for Thought!
Below, you will have the option to pick three food items and two food-related forms. Help us narrow things down by visiting the following link and filling out the form: Food for Thought!
The round will start around the 15th!
Alpha Round 68 has ended. Congratulations to Seraphina Aleph for taking down the most spooky spellslingers. 🎃
Second place goes to Kasey Westler, with third place going to Holly Ryder!
The game will now be put into chaos!
Alpha Round 68 has started! The player who earns the new Hallow Victory achievement will have the round named in their honor, earned by defeating the most spooky spellslingers!
Alpha Round 67 has ended. Congratulations to Sunnyglade Mafia for enchanting the most tiles per PVP player (animate)! They will have the round named in their honor.
Second place goes to Break Out Gang, with third place going to FRACTALS! For members in the top three covenants, a special tracker will be added to their bios sometime soon.
The game will now be put into chaos!
Alpha Round 67 has started! The coven with the most tiles enchanted per animate PVP-flagged member this round will take home the gold medal. So, how does that work? Depending on the size of the coven and the number of PVP players they have will determine their ranking. This means that, even if the largest coven has the most amount of tiles enchanted, they may not receive the round win if they have too many people! With this in mind, there will also be a silver and a bronze medal awarded to runner-up covens! Be sane and have fun!
- New spell, Paws for Effect, submitted by Raven Aoki! Graphic is self-made. This spell turns its victim into a Pair of Pampered Paws!
- New spell, Not Cut Out For This, submitted by Raven Aoki! Graphic is self-made. This spell turns its victim into a Thick Uncut Cock!
- New spell, Bring to Silence, submitted by Demon Queen Josephine! Additional credits go to "Absolute Trash" (Artist). Graphic is by Absolute Trash. This spell turns its victim into a Meek Mouthless Maiden!
Hey, guys! It's ya girl Lindy again.
I have big news! First things first, you're going to be hearing from me a lot more, now. Done are the days when silent business on the street were the only times you'd see me: as of today, I am the head of the tourism center of our little community, the Sunnyglade Tourism Council!
So, that's nice and all, Lindella, you'll say. You're awesome, and it's only befitting for you to sit at such a prestigious position, you'll add, and you would be right. However, what does this mean for you? Except the newest citizens of our town, you won't have much use for guidance and touristic information. Luckily for you, that's not all I'll be doing: starting today, you can follow our regular updates on Twitter. Be sure to stop by; it will contain all sorts of fun and/or useful info and messages.
See you there!
Hey there! I'm here to let you know about some new changes going on with the game!
For starters, the great and amazing Annabelle will be taking over as Community Manager to help Judoo with some of the less-fun bits of managing and organizing Transformania Time. This will allow our favorite DevFae time to focus on making the technical side of the game better.
With that in mind, we'd also totally welcome people that might be interested in becoming a Proofreader for the game. There are a lot of spells out there that could use a keen eye, and even a few pieces of text in the game itself! Let Annabelle know if you're interested!
Next on the agenda is player suggestions: we love to hear them! Currently, we are looking for things that players might want to see adjusted or fixed up in the game. What sorts of things do you think could be fixed or adjusted?
A complete count of all authors and their spell counts can be viewed here.
If you are interested in contributing new content to the game, click here.